The Aunti Flow menstrual cup stems the flow each month, it is environmentally friendly saving you money and helping saving the environment.
● “Green Menstruation”
● Average woman will use around 240-300 sanitary pads or tampons per year.
● A silicone menstrual cup if cared for properly will last between 1-3 years.
● Conventional pads and tampons are made from plastic, rayon bleach and other chemicals.
● The chemicals used to make tampons etc include Dioxins - a known carcinogen.
● Billions of menstrual products such as tampons, sanitary towels and panty liners either end up on landfill sites or in the sewer every year.
● Menstrual cups are made from Medical Grade Silicone and are non toxic.
● Silicone is derived from natural elements, natural silicon, oxygen, carbon and hydrogen.
● The silicon may not be biodegradable but it can actually be recycled at the end of its lifetime.
The Aunti Flow menstrual cup will cover all your monthly period needs, see our list of benefits below:
- Easy to use
- Comfortable and reliable
- Reduces the number of bathroom visits needed each menstration
- Can stay in place for up to 12 hours at a time
- FDA approved medical grade silicon
- Compact and discreet
- Reduces the risk of infection
- Kind to the environment
- Kind to the pocket
The Aunti flow Menstrual cup is a specially designed period cup in a smooth comfortable style that will give a reassuring leak free fit when placed correctly. The menstrual cup comes in two sizes, please see below to decide which size cup would suit you the best.
- SIZE ONE – Suitable for women under 30 years of age and women who have not had children
- SIZE TWO – Suitable for women over 30 years of age and women who have given birth vaginally.
Once you become used to inserting your menstrual cup you will find it to be not only quick and easy to use but also very reliable and comfortable, you won’t even know it is there!